By accessing, browsing and/or using comium.com you agree to the following terms.
- Comium product or service name referred to on the comium.com website are trademarks of Comium.
- Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through comium.com) is provided by Comium. The contents of comium.com are copyright © Comium. All rights reserved. The contents of comium.com cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Comium.
- You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by comium.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially. Comium will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain comium.com in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in comium.com. You should not assume that comium.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Comium reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on comium.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on comium.com. Comium will not be liable if your use of materials or information from comium.com results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Comium reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on comium.com. Comium will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on comium.com.
- You may not mirror any material contained on comium.com on any other server without the prior written consent of Comium Personal Communications Services Limited. Any unauthorized use of the contents of comium.com either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
- You acknowledge that Comium has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using comium.com. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Comium or any of its customers or users of comium.com by any means. You also agree not to use comium.com to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgment cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Comium, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use comium.com such that you would cause the whole or part of comium.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of comium.com and Comium. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Comium have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
Comium does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Comium excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over comium.com. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using comium.com.
We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on comium.com for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
Comium reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied terms and conditions Statement on comium.com. By continuing to use comium.com you will be deemed to accept such variation.